JSSC Constable Recruitment 2024: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited JSSC Job applications for JSSC Recruitment 2024 For 4919 Posts Of Constable, Interested candidates can fill out their JSSC Constable Recruitment 2024 Online Application Form through the official website at jssc.nic.in. All the details like Age Limit, Selection process, pay scale, educational qualification and eligibility criteria are given below in this post. According to The Official Notification of JSSC Recruitment 2024 Online Application Process will begin on 22 January 2024 and the last date for submission of the Application Form is the 21 February 2024.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
JSSC Recruitment 2024 For 4919 Post Of Constable
JSSC Constable Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
JSSC Constable Recruitment 2024 Educational Qualification
|As per the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Constable Recruitment notification for 2024, the educational qualification required for the post is a 10th Passed or equivalent from a recognized board. Candidates who fulfil the required educational qualifications can apply for the JSSC Constable Recruitment 2024.
JSSC Constable Recruitment 2024 Pay Scale
|As per the JSSC Recruitment notification for 2024, the pay scale for the post of Constable is Level-4 (Rs. 21,700 – 50,000) of 7th CPC.
JSSC Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
|The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) conducts recruitment for the post of Constable in the Jharkhand Police Department. The selection process for JSSC Recruitment 2024 will consist of the following stages:
1. Written Examination: The first stage of the selection process is the written examination. The exam will consist of objective-type questions from various subjects such as General Knowledge, General Science, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. Candidates who qualify for the written exam will be called for the next stage of the selection process.
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in the written exam will have to appear for the PET. The PET will consist of various physical tasks such as running, long jump, high jump, etc. Candidates who meet the required physical standards will be called for the next stage of the selection process.
3. Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify for the PET will have to undergo a medical examination. The medical examination will check if the candidate meets the required physical and medical standards for the post of Constable.
4. Document Verification: The final stage of the selection process is document verification. Candidates who qualify in all the above stages will have to submit their original documents for verification.
The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in all the above stages.
|JSSC Recruitment 2024 Important Links
- AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2023: Age Limit, Pay Scale Details Here
- WCR Apprentice West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Apply Online Now
- BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2024
- UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2024 Check Eligibility, Age, Salary Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 For 10th Pass Apply Now
How To Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2024 Form Filling Steps
|To apply for JSSC Recruitment 2024, follow the steps given below:
Note: Candidates must keep the registration number and password generated after submitting the application form safe for future reference.