SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), The recently released answer key is for only preliminary candidates who appeared in the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (Tier-II) in 2023. Candidates should be aware that the final answer key will be generated after taking into objections expressed by candidates.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 Direct Link
Candidate who appeared in the SSC CHSL Tier-II Examination can view their response sheets along with tentative answer keys are available on the link given below. As per the notification, candidates need to take a printout of their respective response sheet because the response sheet and tentative answer sheet are not available after the specified time limit.
How to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023: Direct Link to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2024.
- First Of All, Candidates need to Visit the Official Website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
- Here you need to Click on the link “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-II), 2023.
- Here you need to Click on the Login Link Given Below.
- Here you need to Enter Your Roll Number And Password (As per the Admission Certificate (Admit Card).
- Answer Key PDF will open up, click on the link.
- View The Answer key and download the same (If you need it)
- If you want to Raise Objections Against it then click on the Raise Object Button
- Pay the fee and submit.
- Download the Confirmation page for Future Reference.
|SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 Important Links
- AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2023: Age Limit, Pay Scale Details Here
- WCR Apprentice West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Apply Online Now
- BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2024
- UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2024 Check Eligibility, Age, Salary Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 For 10th Pass Apply Now
Representations in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 13.01.2024 (04:00 PM) to 15.01.2024 (04:00 PM) on payment of INR100 per question per answer challenged. Representations received after 04:00 PM on 15.01.2024 will not be entertained under any circumstances.