United India Insurance Company (UIIC) has released the LatestGovtJobs Notification for UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 for 250 Posts of Administrative Officer (Scale-I), The Online Registration for UIIC Recruitment will start on 8 January 2024 on its official website www.uiic.co.in. Interested candidates should read the Official Notification of UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 before filling out the Online Application Form.
All the details related to UIIC Recruitment 2024 Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Vacancies Details and How to Apply Online form are given below.
United India Insurance Company Recruitment 2024
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024: Age Limit
|According to the Official Notification, UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 Age Limit Details Are Here Below :
Age Limit :
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024: Pay Scale
|Basic pay in the scale of Rs. 50925-2500(14)-85925-2710(4)-96765 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) National Pension System (NPS), and leased accommodation would be extended as per the rules of the Company. Gross pay will be Rs.88,000/- p.m. (approx.) at Metropolitan centres.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024: Education Qualification
|Before applying for UIIC AO Recruitment 2024, Candidates need to check the UIIC AO Eligibility Criteria
UIIC AO Recruitment Education Qualification
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024: Eligibility Criteria
|The eligibility criteria for UIIC AO recruitment 2024 are as follows:
1. Age Limit: A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as of 31.12.2023. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.01.1994 and not later than 31.12.2002 (both days inclusive)
2. Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a Graduate Degree in Any Discipline From a Recognized University or its equivalent qualification.
3. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 is necessary.
4. Language Proficiency: The candidate should have proficiency in the local language of the state/UT for which they are applying.
Please note that these are the General eligibility criteria based on Official Notification, and there may be additional requirements specific to each recruitment cycle. It is recommended to refer to the official notification for more details.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024: Selection Process
|The selection process for UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 may vary depending on the Job Profile and the number of applicants. However, generally, the process includes 3 Stages:
Preliminary Exam: The preliminary exam is usually an objective type and tests the candidate’s knowledge of reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and English language. Those who clear the preliminary exam move on to the main exam.
Main Exam: the main exam which is more comprehensive and tests the candidate’s knowledge in areas such as insurance and financial management, legal aspects, and computer knowledge. Finally, those who clear the main exam are called for an interview.
Interview: which assesses their suitability for the job and their communication skills. The final selection is based on the candidate’s overall performance in all stages of the selection process.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 Important Links
- Income Tax Recruitment 2023: MTS Posts Apply Now
- AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2023: Age Limit, Pay Scale Details Here
- WCR Apprentice West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- CBI Safai Karamchari Recruitment 2023 Apply Now Central Bank Job
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Apply Online Now
- BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2024
- UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2024 Check Eligibility, Age, Salary Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 For 10th Pass Apply Now
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Apply Online No
How To Apply For UIIC AO Recruitment 2024
|To apply for UIIC AO Recruitment 2024, follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the official website of United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/uiicloct23/
2. Look for Click here for the New Registration Button and click on it.
3. Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the specified format
4. Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before applying Checkout Notification Here – Official Notification of UIIC AO Recruitment 2024.
5. Click here for the New Registration Button and then fill necessary details given on the screen click on Proceed continue with the next button and then fill here your education-related details.
6. Pay the application fee as per the instructions given in the notification.
7. Review the application form and make sure that all the details are correct.
8. Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
9. Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
That’s it! Make sure that you submit the application form before the last date mentioned
Thanks for visiting JOBBANIYA.COM Online Form 2023, keep visiting our website for the Latest Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukari forms, Private Naukari Forms, Jobs Near You and much More. Stay connected join our Social Media Pages for the Latest Govt Jobs and also join our Latestgovtjobs.org WhatsApp Channel For more Sarkari Naukari Online Forms.