Are you an aspiring teacher preparing for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)? The recent release of the CTET admit card 2024 is a significant development for all candidates. This article aims to provide you with a detailed account of everything you need to about the CTET admit cards, ensuring you are well informed and prepared for the upcoming examination.
The CTET admit card is a crucial document that grants you entry to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to take the test. The admit card contains essential information, including your name, roll number, examination centre details, and important instructions.
|Name of Board
|Central Board of School Education (CBSE)
|Central Teachers Eligibility Test
|Type of Exam
|Date of Examination
|21 January 2024
|CTET Hall Ticket
|Seven days before the exam date
“Your CTET admit card is your key to unlocking your teaching dreams.” – CTET Board
To access your admit card, you will need to visit the official CTET website and enter your registration number and date of birth. Once you successfully download it, ensure you cross-check all the information mentioned to avoid any discrepancies.
CTET 2024 Exam Date
Exam Date for CTET is announced officially by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, it will be held on January 21, 2024 for Paper I and II with an exam time duration of 02 hours and 30 minutes. Check the exam timing from below.
|Entry in the Examination Centre
|Checking of Admit Cards
|09:00 am to 9:15 am
|2:00 pm to 2:15 pm
|Checking of Computer
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre
Note : It is mandatory to carry a photo identity card with a physical copy of the hall ticket, because without these documents not a single individual will get entry inside the exam hall.
|CTET 2024 Exam Pattern
|As of now, the official notification for CTET 2024 exam pattern has not been released yet. However, based on previous years’ exam patterns, the CTET exam consists of two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper 1 is for candidates who wish to become teachers for classes 1 to 5, while Paper 2 is for candidates who wish to become teachers for classes 6 to 8. Both papers consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions and are conducted in offline mode.
Each paper consists of 150 questions, with a total of 150 marks. The duration of each paper is 2.5 hours. Candidates are awarded one mark for each correct answer, and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
The syllabus for both papers covers topics such as child development and pedagogy, language 1 and 2, mathematics, environmental studies, social studies and science. It is recommended that candidates go through the official notification and syllabus thoroughly before starting their preparation for the exam.
Preparing for the Examination
Now that you have your CTET admit card 2024 in hand, it’s time to focus on preparing for the examination. Here are some essential tips to help you maximize your chances of success:
1. Revise the Syllabus
- Thoroughly revisit the CTET syllabus to strengthen your understanding of all the concepts. Focus on the key subjects and topics outlined in the syllabus.
- Prioritize areas where you feel less confident and allocate more time for revision.
2. Solve Mock Tests
- Practice makes perfect! Solving mock tests not only helps you improve your time management but also boosts your confidence.
- Analyze the results of each mock test to identify your strengths and weaknesses. Devote more time to areas that need improvement.
3. Stay Updated with Current Affairs
- Stay updated with the latest current affairs related to education, child psychology, teaching methodologies, and educational policies.
- Read newspapers, educational magazines, or online sources to enhance your knowledge and critical thinking abilities.
4. Maintain a Healthy Routine
- A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Follow a balanced routine with sufficient sleep, regular exercise, and a nutritious diet.
- Avoid last-minute cramming and focus on optimizing your overall well-being.
Steps to download the CTET Admit Card 2024
|1). Go to the official website of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, which is accessible at https://ctet.nic.in/.
For Now, you can download your Pre-Admit Card Click Here To Download your Pre-Admit Card
2). Look for an option that reads ‘Admit Card – CTET January 2024’ and hit on it to get redirected to another page.
3). At the end, you need to enter your Application Number and Date Of Birth and then hit the Submit button.
- AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2023: Age Limit, Pay Scale Details Here
- WCR Apprentice West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Apply Online Now
- BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2024
- UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2024 Check Eligibility, Age, Salary Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 For 10th Pass Apply Now
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions regarding CTET admit cards:
Q1: Can I request a change in my examination centre?
A1: No, the examination centre mentioned on your admit card is final. Requests for a change in centre will not be entertained by the CTET authorities.
Q2: Can I carry a photocopy of my admit card?
A2: No, only the original admit card will be considered valid. Photocopies or digital copies will not be accepted.
Q3: What should I do if I forget to carry my admit card to the examination centre?
A3: It is mandatory to carry your admit card to the examination centre. If you forget it, you will not be allowed to take the test.
The release of the CTET admit cards marks a significant milestone in your journey towards becoming a teacher. Remember to thoroughly check and understand all the information mentioned on your admit card, following the instructions provided. Use this opportunity to intensify your preparation efforts, revise the syllabus, and solve mock tests. With the right mindset and adequate preparation, you are on your way to acing the CTET examination and pursuing your passion for teaching. Good luck!
“Your CTET admit card is not just a piece of paper; it represents your dedication and determination in achieving your teaching dreams.” – CTET Board