NCL India Limited has Invited Applications For NLC Recruitment 2024 For 632 Apprenticeship Posts, Interested candidates can apply for their NCL Apprenticeship 2024 Online Application Form through www.nlcindia.in, Details Like Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale Salary, Selection Process, And How to Apply Online For NLC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2024 Form Filling Steps are mentioned in this post below. The application process will begin on 18 January 2024 and the deadline for submitting the application form is 31 January 2024.
|NLC India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2024
NLC Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
NLC Recruitment 2024 Education Qualification
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
• A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full-time) granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above. For Pharmacy: Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharma) Graduate Apprentices:-
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such a degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full-time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above.
NLC Recruitment 2024 Salary Pay Scale
|The salary pay scale for NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2024 will be based on the apprenticeship norms set by the government.
The stipend for the apprenticeship in NLC may vary from Rs. 5,700 to Rs.12,261 per month depending on the trade and level of apprenticeship.
The apprentices will receive a stipend during the training period, which will vary according to the trade and level of apprenticeship. The stipend will be paid as per the Apprenticeship Act, of 1961.
NLC Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
|Selection will be based on a percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
1. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will
be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
2. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by
the University / Institution from where he/she has obtained the Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
3. In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for the calculation of the percentage of marks, the following principles will
a. In case the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
b. In case the candidate is awarded marks semester-wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by taking the average percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester-wise average.
c. In case the candidate is awarded marks year-wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year-wise average.
- AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2023: Age Limit, Pay Scale Details Here
- WCR Apprentice West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Apply Online Now
- BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2024
- UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2024 Check Eligibility, Age, Salary Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 For 10th Pass Apply Now
|NLC Recruitment 2024 Important Links
How To Apply NLC Recruitment 2024 Form Filling Steps.
|a. Go to www.nlcindia.in
b. Click the CAREERS link to open the Careers page.
c. Select the Trainees & Apprentices tab.
d. Click the appropriate Online Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 04/2023. (The link will be available from 10.00 Hours on 18.01.2024 to 17.00 Hours on 31.01.2024.)-
e. Complete the application form and take a printout of the registration form. The Registration forms duly signed should be submitted by post to
The General Manager,
or by submitting at the collection box at the Learning and Development Centre on or before 06.02.2023 by 5.00 pm enclosing the Self Attested copies of the following certificates along with the application :